INDEPENDENCE CUM RAKSHABANDHAN DAY


   
        ✔️Raksha(safety)-  bandhan(bond)                                        ritual- DONE  !
1.Bro tied the "rakhi"I had given him when he was travelling back to his hostel.(ofcourse!Love him  more only when is away ,not really though I miss our fights).
2.Mom tied me the "rakhi"(the one visble on my wrist in the picture) and I pledged to safeguard her by being her shield for life.
3.Ate too much to my stomach size (truly said" good food ,good life"), all thanks to mommy for always being the soul of every festival and making our home a home.
4.Celebrated Independence Day(yeah! A beautiful coincidence, this year rakshabandhan happened to be on 15th August ) by listening patriotic song on mobile, T.v, and especially​ the humming of those "desh-bhakt" gaane the school children sang and danced on(possible cause our staff colony is barely 100 meters away from the K.V School).
5.Point 4 took me to the memory lane of my "K.V " days when we( me and bro)used to deck up ourselves with the tricolour flag badges on the pocket of our white shirt tucked in white skirt and pant and my white hair ribbon band was always the icing on the cake,slipped in white socks and shoes and would take Rs.5-10 to buy the tri- colour flag on our way to school from the vendors(surely one's nation feeds its people,the tri-colour accessories only would make those vendors' day penny-full) and would finally enjoy and celebrate the flag hoisting which literally gave goosebumps(even if we don't remember the amount of struggle our freedom fighters went through to attain this freedom but deep inside we all acknowledge their sacrifices and our love for the nation every day) and finally! would wait in the queue to get our share of "sweets" from the teacher-in-charge of sweet distribution and atlast on returning home would wait for mom and dad to bring those extra sweets from their respective schools.
My mommy never allowed us to skip any of the republic and independence days saying "these days won't come again".Some-intellect truly said"Moms are always right" and both my mom and the person who said were right. Can't I be allowed to be a kid again?
Well, that's how my day went quite eventfully.
          Happy Independence Day All
                (Won't say Belated)😊
Be patriotic enough to spread love and happiness everywhere among nation-fellas,world -fellas, in short everyone .
                     Have a Blissful day ❤️



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts